Senior executive with experience in managing technology companies and driving business growth. I have an entrepreneurial spirit with creative thinking and an outstanding can-do attitude.
- Global Leadership Role in IT delivery to Enterprise Customers across IT
- Products, Applications Outsourcing, Global Workforce Solutions, and managing P&L.
- Passion for Business Agility, Design Thinking, and Adaptive Strategy to build user-centric products.
- Experience in agile transformation, coaching, and building high performing teams
- Enterprise Agility
- Leadership Training
- Enterprise Coaching
- Design Thinking
- Business Agility
- Nonviolence Communication
- Agile Mindset
- Organizational and human change process
- Lean-Agile Transformation
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Value Stream Identification
- Lean-Agile Training
- Adaptive Strategy
- Agile Release Train
- Extensive hands-on experience in software development and managing large-scale cross-functional projects from concept to delivery.
- Ensure customer success through proof of concept, field trials, pre & post-deployment support.
- Built high caliber global teams attracting & retaining top talent.
- Extensive experience in Agile Development, Continuous Integration, BDD, TDD, Intellectual Property.
- Governance & Transparency, and Product Life Cycle Management.
- Passion for continuously improving software processes to improve engineering productivity.
- Big Data / Hadoop: Cloudera 4.x/5.x Manager/Hue, Apache Hadoop, HortonWork HDP 2.3, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Kafka 0.9.0.x/0.10.2.0, Ambari, Nifi.
- Machine learning library: Spark ML, Spark Mllib, Scikit-Learn. NLTK & Stanford NLP.
- Deep Learning: Tensorflow, Keras, CNN, RNN, NLP- RNN, Deep Neural Nets.
- Languages: Python, Java, Golang,R, Shell Script.
- BI Analytics /Visualization: Tableau, Datameer, R, MicroStrategy, Impala, Beeline, Hive, Microsoft Azure, Elastic Search, Real-time analytics using Kibana 5.4 (Timelion), Zoomdata.
- Database/File System: Teradata 14/V2R6/V2R5, Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2, PL/SQL, Hadoop HDFS, AWS S3 Bucket, AWS RDS, Amazon Redshift, Cassandra 3.0, Dynamodb.
- Design Tools: ERwin 9.5.2/7.3/4.1, MS–Visio 2007, Power Designer 15.2/16.5, IBM – InfoSphere Data Architect 8.x/9.x
How can I help you?
- A clear business vision and digital business model
- The ability to succeed in the new digital age while optimizing time and resources
- A 360° transformation that will help your business succeed beyond the multiple disruption waves
- Inspiration from innovative digital transformation models and technology solutions for your industry
- A plan to bring in revenues, grow your business, and increase your ROI.